Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
Water Damage Restoration in Dallas and Richardson
Water damage services are the cornerstone of our company. Our team of technicians is always on-call and available to dispatch to your property the moment you need help. We arrive ready to implement the water damage restoration process that has made us the restoration industry leader.
- Water Removal Services. We remove all standing water using powerful truck mounts.
- Water Damage Cleanup. With the water extracted, we remove any items that either cannot be restored or need to be taken to our cleaning facility for sanitation. We can clean rugs, upholstery, furniture, and clothing.
- Water Mitigation. To reduce the risk of more damage and mold growth, we will place professional drying equipment on your property. The SERVPRO water damage process is the industry’s most trusted.
- Water Damage Repair. If any part of your property suffered permanent damage, we can rebuild it.
Need A Consultation for Water Damage Restoration in Plano and Richardson?
Send us a message and tell us what’s going on. We’ll get in touch quickly.
Does Homeowners Insurance Cover Water Restoration in Texas?
It all depends on what your coverage says. The good news is that we accept all insurance! After you give us your insurance claim number, we will work with your adjuster to find out what your policy covers and process your water damage restoration claim.
For more information about the insurance claims process, read our FAQ.
Leader in Water Removal in Dallas Fort Worth
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (972) 690-1414
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Richardson is strategically located to respond quickly to your water or flood damage event. When a major flooding event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2050 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We proudly serve Richardson, TX, and surrounding areas.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Richardson?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water damage. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, we are strategically positioned to be faster to any size water emergency, so Richardson residents can expect an immediate response, day or night.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive water damage restoration training, and our process emphasizes regular monitoring and documentation of the drying process from beginning to end.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
We invest in the latest technology and equipment because it helps us restore your home more quickly and to minimize cost. This equipment allows us to detect hidden moisture and extract standing water quickly and efficiently. We also utilize professional-strength cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing products to cleaning and sanitize the affected water damage area for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water disaster is different, from the amount of water to the level of contamination of the water. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.