Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Richardson and Plano Mold Remediation
Do you suspect mold in your property? Signs of mold include a musty smell. Some people also have allergic-type symptoms.
We have dealt with many types of mold in all sizes, like:
- Black Mold
- White Mold
- Green Mold / Mildew
Mold is typically found in bathrooms, kitchens, attics, and other places that have high humidity levels or aren’t regularly checked and are prone to water damage.
Do you suspect mold? Leave us a Message, and we’ll call you to discuss the next steps.
What is the Mold Remediation Process?
We have helped thousands of families and businesses with mold cleanup, and we can help you, too. You can expect:
- Free Mold Inspection & Estimate. We will inspect your property and offer an estimate if any growth is found.
- Containment & HEPA Air Scrubbing. If growth is found, we can set up temporary containment and HEPA air scrubbing to prevent the spread of the mold spores.
- Texas Mold Legal Paperwork Filing. If the mold growth is over 25 contiguous square feet, it will be filed with the State of Texas. Read more about Texas Mold Law and how long this process takes.
- Mold Abatement. Mold specialists remove the mold from your property.
Mold Remediation Near You
- Located on the border of Richardson and Plano, TX
- Free Mold Inspection & Estimate
- All Insurance Approved
- Insurance Claim Filing
- Licensed Mold Remediation Company in Dallas Fort Worth
- Mold Testing Available
Schedule Your Free Mold Inspection & Estimate
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (972) 690-1414
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Richardson?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (972) 690-1414
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Richardson is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: