Carpets and Upholstery Cleaning
Carpet Restoration Service
The price of carpet and pad make it one of the most valuable and expensive assets in your home. The SERVPRO deep wash carpet cleaning method has been perfected after decades of research.
- Extend Your Carpet’s Life
- May Improve Air Quality. Dust and pet dander are commonly trapped in the fibers.
Free Estimates for Carpet Cleaning in DFW
Interested in a bid? They’re free! Contact us with your details or give us a call.
Schedule Recurring Deep Carpet Cleaning Service
Many families and businesses choose to set up recurring carpet cleaning. It’s just one less thing to think about while keeping up with your property’s maintenance.
- Customized Solutions
- Pleasant After-Scent
- Monthly or Quarterly - for commercial spaces
- 6-Month or Yearly
- On Demand - for move in and move out services, holidays, or when accidents happen.
Cleaning Carpet Stains
Carpet Spot Cleaning is Included in Our Price!
We won’t surprise you with a surcharge for stains. We’ll take care of them at no extra charge.
Motel and Hotel - Daily or Weekly Deep Carpet Cleaning
We create a custom solution that fits your needs and hours. We’d love to partner with you! Give us a call for a free consultation.
Rug Cleaning in Dallas Fort Worth
From everyday dirt and pet dander to fire smoke and soot, we’re here to help. Rugs are taken and cleaned at our facility.
Leading Carpet Restoration Company
Need Carpet or Upholstery Cleaning?
Call Today – (972) 690-1414
We also offer a range of specialized cleaning methods:
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
Preventative MaintenanceCarpets act as a filter, trapping dust, dirt, gases, animal hair, and other soils. All carpet manufacturers agree on actions you can take between carpet cleanings to increase the life span of your carpet.
IICRC states that 79% of soil in carpet is dry soil. Vacuuming is a key component to proper care and maintenance of carpet.
- Regular vacuuming
- Spot removal
- Pilating the carpet to prevent matting
- Moving furniture to change traffic patterns
- Using walk-off mats to limit the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet
Our professional cleaning can address moderate and heavy soil conditions in your carpets. How often you’ll need professional cleaning depends on soil build-up, traffic, type and color of carpeting. A good rule of thumb would be to professionally clean your carpet every 12 months. The best advice is to clean carpets before they become totally saturated with soil. If you wait until carpets look really dirty, the carpets may never be restored to their former appearance. Dirt builds up in layers, and when a carpet looks dirty you are only seeing the dirt at the tips of the fibers. More dirt is hiding below the surface down near the base of the pile, causing damage to the carpet. When a carpet is saturated with dirt, the soil has penetrated crevices and has become firmly lodged.
We will get the job done right. For a cleaning backed by state-of-the-art equipment, over 40 years of experience and Professionals trained to the highest standards, call us today.