Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Disasters don't have good timing, and that's why we are ready to help you on:
Full-Service Disaster Restoration
Handling a disaster is stressful and managing handfuls of companies with different schedules, policies, and contacts only make things harder.
When you choose SERVPRO of Richardson, you’re choosing an experienced company that can take care of 100% of your restoration. Our efficiencies have great results for our customers and insurance companies.
- Faster Service
- Lower Costs
- Higher Satisfaction
Commercial Fire and Water Damage Services
Business interruption is expensive, and our response minimizes interruption.
- Immediate Dispatch of IICRC Trained Managers and Technicians
- Arrival with Equipment Ready to Work
- Commercial-Grade Equipment: Air Movers, Desiccants, Generators
- Dedicated Job Coordinator for Insurance Claim Processing
Fire and Water Damage Restoration in Plano, Richardson, and DFW
We offer more restoration services than other disaster restoration companies in North Texas. Our full-service depth is why we’re the first choice for many customers and insurance companies.
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Esporta Wash System Clothing and Textile Sanitation
- Carpet Cleaning
- Air Duct & HVAC Cleaning
- Biohazard Cleaning
Faster Response Means Less Damage
A quick response makes a difference. The faster you start the restoration process, the more of your home and belongings we can save, and the less the cost of your restoration will be.
Consider a typical timeline for damage during water damage, and you’ll understand why 24-hour immediate dispatch is necessary.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (972) 690-1414
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2050 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Richardson arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.