Your Belongings and Mold Damage
Mold Removal in Plano, TX and Surrounding Cities
Saving items affected mold is possible, and we're ready to help. Mold can spread and embed itself into almost everything, and we have successfully remediated thousands of mold-infested belongings in our 30+ years of service to DFW.
- Free Consultation and Estimate
- All Insurance Accepted
- Texas Mold Paperwork Filing
- Licensed Mold Remediation Company in Dallas Fort Worth
- Certified Esporta Wash System Operator
Need Guidance with Content Mold Removal?
Leave us a Message explaining your circumstances, and we'll get in touch.
Mold on Walls, Flooring, and Furniture
Mold can grow on wood, drywall, and other materials used in construction. Depending on the severity of the mold will determine if the material can be cleaned or if it will need to removed and rebuilt.
Mold on Carpet
Mold commonly grows on carpet after water damage that was not remediated correctly. In almost every case, the carpet’s pad will need to be thrown away, but the carpet itself may be salvaged.
Mold on Clothes and Shoes
Clothing with mold doesn’t have to be thrown out. The latest technology for clothing sanitation comes from the Esporta Wash System. We are Esporta certified and have the highest success rate in the industry.
Mold on Leather
Mold can be removed from leather with detergents and the Esporta Wash. After remediation, the leather is sent to a specialized drying chamber and reconditioned.
Schedule A Free Mold Inspection in Dallas Fort Worth
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today – (972) 690-1414
SERVPRO of Richardson specializes in restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water and mold damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Richardson can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected area. A move-out will provide several benefits, including:
- A quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When the restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs. The services offered upon move-in may depend on your insurance coverage.
Water-damaged electronics can present a serious hazard. Do not attempt to turn on or operate any electrical device that you suspect has been damaged by water. We will coordinate the restoration of your electronics, including:
- Television sets
- DVD players
- And more
The key to restoring electronics is taking prompt action to prevent further damage. We start by cleaning the exterior of electronic devices to help stop further corrosion and damage. Electronics will be cleaned and inspected by a qualified electronics technician.
Document / Photograph Drying
When your valuable documents, including photographs, are damaged by water and mold, extreme caution should be taken to help ensure the water damage does not destroy the document. Although some documents may not be restored to pre-water damage condition, SERVPRO of Richardson can save a great deal and help minimize additional damage.
Depending on the type of documents and the level of water and mold damage, we have five options for the restoration of documents:
- Air Drying
- Freezer Drying
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Thermal Drying
Contents Claim Inventory Service
When a water emergency strikes, the damage can often feel overwhelming. We can help ease the worry and confusion during the recovery process by offering our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), which provides a detailed and accurate list of your belongings. We take a room-by-room inventory of your contents, including digital photos, and in some instances, bar coding.
Our Contents Claim Inventory Service:
- Preloss list and value of contents
- Detailed and accurate report
- Better information to settle claims quicker
- Assistance with burden of proof for claims
- Peace of mind when you need it most