The Water Damage Restoration Process
1 Company for 100% Restoration
SERVPRO is the restoration industry leader, and our franchise is one of the few water damage companies capable of taking care of your entire project.
We understand the stress that comes when your home needs help, and our goal is to get you back to your day-to-day life quickly with the job done correctly.
- One-Point Contact. You will be assigned a project coordinator who will guide you through the restoration process. If you filing an insurance claim, they will also be responsible for working with your adjuster. Your project coordinator will be there for you--just reach out!
- Faster Service. We coordinate every step of the restoration process and schedule events efficiently. Without the need to manage multiple companies, we can complete your property’s restoration faster.
- Lower Claim Cost. Because our process is done in-house and more efficient, we pass the savings on to you.
- Higher Customer Satisfaction. Our assigned project coordinator and efficient service lead to higher customer satisfaction, leading many insurance companies to choose SERVPRO of Richardson as their chosen disaster restoration company in Dallas Fort Worth.
Need a Free Consultation and Estimate?
We’re here for you. Send us a message explaining your situation, and we’ll get in touch quickly.
Full-Service Water Damage Restoration in Dallas, Richardson, and Plano
- Cleanup: deodorization, air duct & HVAC
- Restoration: carpet, clothing and textiles, belongings, electronics
- Reconstruction: demolition and rebuild
Leading Company for Water Damage in Dallas Fort Worth
Water or Flood Damage?
Call Today – (972) 690-1414
Every water damage event is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. You can click on any of the steps below to learn more about that process.
The restoration process begins when you call us. Our representative will guide you through the crisis and may ask several questions to help us better understand the equipment and resources.
We determine the scope of your water damage at this stage. We inspect and test to determine the extent of damage and how far the moisture has traveled to ensure proper and complete restoration.
The water removal process begins almost immediately and removes the majority of the water. We use powerful pumps and vacuum units to quickly remove hundreds or thousands of gallons from your property, which helps prevent secondary water damage and mold growth.
We use specialized equipment to remove the remaining water that is harder to access. Our Professionals will use room measurements, temperature, and relative humidity to determine the optimal number of air movers and dehumidifiers needed to dry your home or business.
We clean all of the restorable items and structures damaged by the water. We are adept at cleaning contents using a number of techniques. Our professionals are trained to provide sanitizing treatments and to remove odors and deodorize your property.
Restoration is the process of restoring your home or business to its pre-water damage condition. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall and installing new carpet, or may entail major repairs, such as the reconstruction of various areas or rooms in a home or business.