Your Belongings and Storm Damage
1 Company for 100% of Your Restoration
SERVPRO of Richardson is one of the few full-service restoration companies in North Texas. We are often the first and only choice because our one-contact system helps our clients reduce their stress during an already trying time.
- One-Point Contact
- Higher Customer Satisfaction
- Lower Claims Expense
- Faster Service
- All Insurance Accepted
Salvaging Your Belongings
When your home is affected by a natural disaster, perhaps more important than your property itself is everything inside of it. We understand the importance of saving your belongings.
- Items are Packed-Out.
- Cleaned In-House at our Facility.
- Stored Long-Term.
- Moved Back When Home is Ready.
Need an Estimate?
We’re happy to help. Send us a message, and we’ll get in touch.
Saving Clothing: Esporta Wash System
We are one of the few Esporta Certified Operators in DFW. This makes us uniquely qualified to save your clothing, soft toys, blankets, sports equipment, and other textiles. We can process more types of items with a better success rate than traditional dry cleaners.
- Highest Rate of Success
- Environmentally Friendly Detergents
- Thousands of Items Saved
- Emergency Clothing Returned in Less Than 72 hours
Choose the Leader in Texas Disaster Restoration
We live in DFW and care about our hometown. When our neighbors need us during natural disasters, our Storm Response team activates and works around the clock.
Available for Immediate Assistance
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today – (972) 690-1414
SERVPRO of Richardson specializes in restoring contents damaged by storms and other water damage events. Our expertise and our “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Richardson can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected area. A move-out will provide several benefits, including:
- A quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs. The services offered upon move-in may depend on your insurance coverage.
Water-damaged electronics can present a serious hazard. Do not attempt to turn on or operate any electrical device that you suspect has been damaged by water. We will coordinate the restoration of your electronics, including:
- Television sets
- DVD players
- And more
The key to restoring electronics is taking prompt action to prevent further damage. We start by cleaning the exterior of electronic devices to help stop further corrosion and damage. Electronics will be cleaned and inspected by a qualified electronics technician.
Document / Photograph Drying
When your valuable documents, including photographs, are damaged by water, extreme caution should be taken to help ensure the water damage does not destroy the document. Although some documents may not be restored to pre-water damage condition, SERVPRO of Richardson can save a great deal and help minimize additional damage.
Depending on the type of documents and the level of water damage, we have five options for the restoration of documents:
- Air Drying
- Freezer Drying
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Thermal Drying
Contents Claim Inventory Service
When a storm event happens, the damage can often feel overwhelming. We can help ease the worry and confusion during the recovery process by offering our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), which provides a detailed and accurate list of your belongings. We take a room-by-room inventory of your contents, including digital photos, and in some instances, bar coding.
Our Contents Claim Inventory Service:
- Preloss list and value of contents
- Detailed and accurate report
- Better information to settle claims quicker
- Assistance with burden of proof for claims
- Peace of mind when you need it most