SERVPRO's Disaster Recovery Team
No Job Is Too Large
In our 30+ years of experience, we've seen it all, and we've helped property managers and owners through it all.
We've been the first call for many large-loss disasters, including:
- Water Damage Restoration after
- Severe Thunderstorms
- Hurricane Flooding
- Fire Suppression Discharge
- Pipe Bursts
- Hurricane Harvey
- Fire Damage Restoration, including
- Multiple Alarm Fires
- Fully-Affected Fires
- Apartment Fires Affecting the Majority of Tenants
- Dallas Tornado of 2019
- Major Hail Storms
Our clients have included:
- Fortune 500 Companies
- Municipal Buildings
- Federal Buildings
- Warehouses and Shipping Centers with 100,000+ sf
We're a Full-Service SERVPRO in Dallas Fort Worth
We are your 1 Call for 100% Restoration.
Our franchise is often the preferred choice for property managers and insurance companies because we take care of our clients from start to end. Our large-loss damage restoration includes:
- Immediate dispatch by a restoration expert for your loss. This person will manage your project every step of the way.
- Immediate dispatch of IICRC certified technicians to begin stabilization efforts.
- Immediate mobilization of additional resources to your property. This often includes additional high-level personnel, industrial-scale equipment in large quantities, and additional technicians.
- Immediate assignment of a Project Coordinator to begin coordinating your insurance claim with your adjuster. This person will have daily contact with your insurance company to ensure you receive all the services your property needs to be completely restored.
- Immediate assignment of a Reconstruction Expert.
30+ Year Damage Restoration Experts
Should a storm or major event strike, call (972) 690-1414
Catastrophic Storm and Major Event Response
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether you're dealing with a tornado, hurricane, blizzard or flood. The SERVPRO System has a network of strategically positioned storm teams on standby should a disaster strike near you. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, we are prepared for the unpredictable.
With the ability to mobilize local command centers, along with the resources of more than 1,700 Franchises nationwide, no disaster is too big. Recent mobilizations of the Catastrophic Storm Response Teams include:
- 2017 California wildfires
- 2017 Hurricane Irma
- 2017 Hurricane Harvey
- 2016 Hurricane Matthew
- 2015 Carolina floods
- 2014 Polar Vortex
- 2012 Sandy
- 2010 Nashville floods
- 2008 Ike
- 2007 Chicago floods
- 2007 Ohio floods
- 2007 California wildfires
- 2005 Katrina/Wilma/Rita