Richardson Home Restoration Services
Several advancements in the residential construction industry are designed to prevent damage, but still, homes are vulnerable to Mother Nature and mishaps. Fires consume walls, winds batter roofs, flooding soaks carpets, and mold spores move in to start a colonize.
The aftermath of major damage leaves property owners feeling rattled and isolated. However, one in 20 homeowners will file a property loss claim.
Home damage is a stressful situation to be in, but you’ve made a wise choice to restore your property and protect your investment. Getting your house back to normal is a top priority (and it can be an overwhelming job), and we’re here to help!
SERVPRO remains a trusted brand in cleaning and restoration services. For over three decades, we’ve been protecting the assets of countless Richardson homeowners.
When you work with SERVPRO’s home restoration services, you have the benefit of streamlining the recovery process as we can address multiple issues at once, thus eliminating wait times for the insurance company to approve one kind of work at a time.
When you have a combination of issues that need swift attention, we show up with the best equipment in the industry and put our years of experience to work for you! Plus, with complete restoration as our goal, we make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Water damage restoration: Water can end up where it doesn’t belong, so we extract all of it and determine what needs to be fixed to avoid secondary damage.
- Fire damage clean up, repair, and restoration: Flames rapidly destroy materials leaving behind soot and smoke damage. We do a thorough inspection and put your home back together piece by piece.
- Mold remediation and restoration: As nature’s decomposer, mold should stay outside. When it does make itself at home, we’ll clean surfaces, scrub the air, and carefully dispose of contaminated items to bring your home back to healthy.
- Storm damage cleanup and restoration: Weather can be wild in Richardson, Texas. When fierce winds or floodwaters leave your home in tatters, we’re prepared to execute a complete recovery plan.
With all the homes we’ve restored over the years, we know that no two situations are alike. Scroll down to learn how SERVPRO will help with your specific circumstances.
Professional Water Damage Restoration in Richardson, TX
We use water every single day. But when water or moisture ends up where it doesn’t belong, it will cause substantial damage.
Scenarios of water damage include: upstairs plumbing leaks saturate the floor below, rainwater damages ceilings through weaknesses in the roof, or faulty appliances leak everywhere (such as water heater failure).
SERVPRO has successfully completed Richardson water damage restoration for countless homes. Our highly trained water restoration technicians know how to quickly address water damage and prevent secondary damage (such as mold). We take every measure to make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Removal of water: Our truck mounts, pumps, and vacuum units are powerful enough to remove gallons of water down to the last ounce.
- Water damage cleanup: Once the water is completely extracted, we gather any items that are contaminated and send them to our industrial Esporta Wash System facility for sanitation. We are fully equipped to clean rugs, upholstery, furniture, and clothing.
We will also do a complete inspection to account for all water damage and to determine how extensive the moisture exposure is.
- Secondary damage mitigation: To avoid secondary damage (such as wood rot and mold growth), water damage cannot remain. We use professional drying equipment to fully eradicate moisture. We use scientific techniques to make sure areas dry thoroughly and efficiently.
- Water damage repair: Once everything is dried, assess the construction for damage. If such damage is found, we will execute a building and reconstruction services plan to suit your unique circumstances (including carpet replacement).
Your Flood Remediation Contact in Richardson
Floodwaters create a huge mess. This could be due to catastrophic infrastructure problems (like city sewers), major issues with a private septic system, natural disasters, or a plumbing issue gone wrong.
Our flood damage restoration process typically includes much of the water damage restoration action items listed above, but we are also mindful of potential water contamination.
When water creeps into your home has mixed with waste, this results in toxic “blackwater.” In such cases, we take measures to properly dispose of contaminated items that cannot be salvaged, or carefully treat items using several techniques.
Fire Damage Repair and Restoration for Your Home
What is more destructive than fire? Water is damaging, but it won’t burn your skin or fill your lungs with harmful smoke.
Wildfires have been rampant for many states across the country, and Texas is prone to these fires during extreme drought. Fireworks are only sold twice a year, but it takes just one landing in the wrong place to cause a structure fire. House fires can also be caused internally with faulty wiring. Whatever the cause, fires bring on extensive damage rapidly.
Fire damage can feel like the end of the world, but with our SERVPRO team on your side, we put together a Richardson fire damage and repair plan to make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Inspection and fire damage assessment: The process begins with a full damage assessment of the property. Not only do we survey the affected areas, but we also check the adjacent rooms for any damage (signs of smoke and soot).
- Board-up or roof-tarping: Fire damage can create entry points to the home by way of the roof, exterior walls, or windows. When parts of the structure have been compromised, we will board up or tarp to protect your property from secondary damage (from water, moisture, or thieves).
- Water damage mitigation: Fire sprinklers and fire department hoses leave damaging water behind. We’ll extract all the water and do a thorough drying process using dehumidifiers and air movers.
- Smoke and soot removal: Fire leaves noxious and odorous smoke and soot behind. For smoke damage restoration, we use industrial equipment and advanced techniques to eliminate smoke and soot from your home’s construction that includes ceilings, walls, carpets, or other surfaces.
- Care for belongings: We store belongings you want to keep while the restoration is in progress, plus we’ll care for electronics affected by fire damage.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: Smoke and soot make a mess. Our professional fire clean up techniques will restore your belongings to their preloss condition. Our industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment work to eliminate odors from the smoke.
- Reconstruction: We work to restore all affected areas by recovering them to preloss condition. This involves repairs to drywall, wiring, carpet, and more.
Richardson Mold Remediation and Restoration
Trapped water and moisture leads to unhealthy mold growth. Mold spores will take root in the drywall saturated by plumbing leaks, in the carpet soaked from flooding, or in the ceiling dampened by roof leaks.
Our Richardson mold remediation services are designed to eradicate this toxin so you can breathe easy in your home.
- Assessment and testing: Our mold Richardson mold experts do a thorough inspection and mold damage assessment. We know where mold hides, and we are knowledgeable about the various species of toxic mold.
- Removal, containment, and HEPA Air Scrubbing: Mold has got to go. We clean and sanitize all affected items, plus we follow up with antifungal and antimicrobial treatments. We’ll discard contaminated items and set up containment to stop mold from spreading (with the help of HEPA air scrubbing).
- Restoration: Sometimes construction materials are too contaminated to save. We’ll replace and reconstruct these materials. We also use foggers to eliminate odor.
- Texas Mold Legal Paperwork Filing: Mold growth that exceeds 25 contiguous square feet should be reported. We take care of this filing with the State of Texas.
Our Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration Process
For Texas weather, it’s been said in jest that if you don’t like it, just wait a few minutes - it will change. We do tend to have dramatic weather patterns in Richardson. We’ve witnessed ice storms, tornadoes, and severe thunderstorms.
Extreme weather causes fire damage from lightning, roof destruction from high winds, water damage from flash flooding, or shattered windows from tornadoes.
Because weather damage is unpredictable, we are prepared 24/7 to apply several different remedies with Richardson storm damage cleanup.
We have experience with each of these specific weather events:
- Hurricane Flooding
- Severe Thunderstorms
- Tornado Damage
- Hail Damage / Wind Damage
SERVPRO in Richardson is faster to any size disaster. Once we arrive, we’ll quickly assess the circumstances and take action to prevent further damage. Such measures include:
- Emergency roof tarping or board-up: Secondary damage may not be covered by your insurance if measures were not taken to prevent it. When roof parts, doors, windows, exterior walls are blown away or otherwise compromised by storm damage, we’ll tarp or board up the property. This prevents secondary damage from additional water exposure or theft.
- Cleanup: We work to salvage contents of the home, such as textiles and electronics. We also clean up any intrusive water with professional extraction equipment and thoroughly dry every inch to prevent mold damage.
- Building and reconstruction: What cannot be restored is rebuilt or replaced. Our team will bring every corner of your home back to its preloss condition - from rooftop repairs down to basement water removal and everything in between.
SERVPRO of Richardson, TX Offers Other Services
After restoring countless Richardson homes, we know that properties are vulnerable to more than the forces of nature. Here are other home restoration services scenarios we’ve successfully resolved.
- Duct cleaning: Dirty ducts affect air quality and HVAC efficiency. We’ll do a complete routine or remedial cleaning of your air ducts. Mold, soot, and rodents contaminate air ducts. We do a complete duct cleaning so you can breathe easy.
- Hoarder cleanup: Hoarding is a sensitive matter. When you or someone you care about is ready to make a big step toward a lifestyle change, we’re here to help. We’ll remove all trash and clean up any hazardous materials with care and compassion.
- Crime Scene cleanup: Crime and trauma can happen to any household. We’re prepared to assist with crime scene clean up discreetly and sensitively. Such scenarios include homicide, assault, suicide, accidental death, or vandalism.
- Odor removal: You’ve tried everything, and you still can’t get an offensive smell out of your home. With our odor removal services, we use advanced cleaning and fogging equipment to eradicate foul smells once and for all! We treat carpets, upholstery, walls, etc. We remove odors caused by pests, pets, smoke, soot, mold, mildew, etc.
You’ve worked hard to have a place to call home. Our SERVPRO team works tirelessly to ensure that despite misfortune, you get back to life as usual as soon as possible.
Contact SERVPRO of Richardson for Home Restoration Services
Disruptive home damages range from a bothersome inconvenience to a devastating emergency. No matter the situation, SERVPRO of Richardson is ready to spring into action and help you cope with the damage. No job is too big nor too small.
The moment you’re ready to take action, we’re here to answer your call with 24-hour emergency service. We’re faster to any size disaster, and our goal is always to thoroughly restore your home as quickly as possible so you can feel safe and comfortable in your home again. We work with your insurance company to make sure the restoration process runs smoothly.
SERVPRO is a trusted leader in the home restoration services industry. Our specialists use the best equipment available and are trained with the latest advancements in the industry. The longer damage goes unaddressed, the more likely it is to create additional problems. Make the first step in restoring your home today by calling us at (972) 690-1414.